Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! I'm so thankful for my own Mom and everything that she has done for me and has taught me! I love her so much! And I'm so thankful for my Mother in law! She is so sweet and so willing to help out! I'm surrounded by some pretty amazing women who are such good examples and teach me so much! I loved today! 
Adam is pretty much the greatest husband ever and made this day very special for me. He made breakfast and and grilled a great steak for dinner and surprised me with roses and some super cute shoes and helped Avery make a very sweet picture collage. And Avery is such a sweetie pie! I'm so blessed to be home with her everyday. She teaches me so much and I'm so blessed to be called her mother. What a wonderful calling!
 




0 comments:

Post a Comment