Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Weekends

I look forward to the weekend every Monday :) I just love how much fun we have as a family! We begin by staying up later than normal on Friday, but not too late because Adam plays basketball with the guys at the church... he gets up at 5:30! I don't know how he does it. When he comes home though he let's me sleep in and then makes our traditional big Saturday morning breakfast. It's "his" thing and he loves it. He makes bacon, eggs, pancakes, and fruit. Did I mention he does this while having Avery up? Usually we have something planned in the afternoon and evening. Mid-morning is reserved for chores... that one is my idea :) This Saturday Adam and I were lucky enough to go out on a date (thanks Mariah!) And Sundays are always nice and easy. Then BOOM! MONDAY! It all happens too fast. Here are a few picks from this past weekend.














 






0 comments:

Post a Comment