Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

About Time

Alright, so we are going to forget about how long it's been since I last posted on here and jump right back in! I took a bit of a break though because this current pregnancy made me very sick, if you did want an excuse though. Any way baby number two who we have decided to name Abigail Elizabeth is due next month on the 30th and we are so excited to welcome her into this world! We are however trying to soak up as much Avery time as we can while it's just the three of us. Today was such a fun Saturday! We woke up bright and early to be able to get to the zoo at a good time and make use of our season passes. Avery was very well behaved as opposed to last time... I'm thinking she was way tired the last time we went. Her favorite as always was the petting zoo, but it's so much fun seeing how aware and excited she gets each time we go and the older she becomes. We went home afterward and did some yard work in the backyard, rather I pushed Avery in the swing and played with her while Adam did all the work :) She loved it when he started to water the yard! She loves the water! Afterwards it was snow cones, target and finally dinner to finish off the day. I love my family!







0 comments:

Post a Comment