Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Avery turns one!


I can't believe my little girl is one! Time goes by so fast! I have enjoyed every minute of it though. And looking back on the difficult days, it turns out I have enjoyed those too. To celebrate we drove back up to Fort Worth to throw Avery a little birthday party with our families, and we loved it. It was low key and fun. We spent the morning running errands, getting the cake, some gifts and we even got Avery a pretty little birthday hat to wear, but by 1:00 she was not in the mood! We went without the hat...       I was really worried though that she wouldn't dig into her little cake we bought especially for her! She was hesitant at first, but she caught on quick. And we were able to get some really cute pictures!   Don't expect to see any smiles either, she was all business! Needless to say she took nap a after our little party :)  

She is just the cutest thing ever! I love her so much!
                                                                               


0 comments:

Post a Comment