Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Our 3rd

Adam and I just celebrated our 3rd year anniversary on the 11th of April! We kept low key, but we still had a lot of fun. He sent me three roses while he was at work and after Avery was asleep we exchanged gifts. It wasn't till the weekend when we drove up to Fort Worth that we went out by ourselves. We had dinner and went to Barnes and Noble. I know! Crazy! We had a good time, because more than anything we just like to hang out and be with each other :) I am so lucky though to be married to my best friend! Adam really is awesome and I love him so much!


             Adam gave me a jewelry box from Pottery Barn that I have been wanting for forever!

                                                                        My Roses!

I got Adam this engraved clock. I wanted something that he could have in his office some day :)

                                                   awww, aren't we just the cutest?!



0 comments:

Post a Comment