Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

3 Months

My girls are growing so fast! I love them so much and Avery is VERY protective over Abigail. If we are going to leave anywhere and Abby is in the car seat, she will stand next to it to make sure we grab her when we go. She gives her kisses and it's so sweet! Abby is just getting into her personality! At three months she is doing well at rolling over and she talks a lot! I love having conversations with her in baby talk. She smiles a bunch and laughs which is adorable. She's a chunk already and I LOVE it! Chunky babies are the best :) She loves to swat at her toys on her play mat and she grabbing her toys pretty well too! I love my little Abby! Three month olds don't do a whole lot, but just getting to squeeze and hold them is the best.
One Month

Two Months

Three Months




0 comments:

Post a Comment